Your city. Berlin
Your club. Berghain
First record bought. Rendez-vous in Outer Space - LSG
When (where, how, etc.) did you start deejaying? 1995, on my school radio station that broadcast to the lunch hall. I got kicked off by the headmaster for playing F.U.S.E. too loudly.
Number of records in your collection. No idea.
Role model. Dennis Bergkamp
The most important thing while mixing is. Thinking 3 moves ahead.
My strongest fear is. Fear itself.
Thing, which is always with you on the journey. A copy of the Economist.
When I'm not busy with music I cook.
Track you're currently working on. Currently working on my second album.
Music is. When no-one is telling you what to do.
Your top 5 records: (of the moment) Boxcutter – Arecibo Message (album);
Scuba – Klinik;
Untold – Just 4 U;
Sigha – On The Strip;
Anstam - Cree
01. Millie & Andrea – Gunshot (Daphne)
02. Do Not Resist The Beat! (white)
03. Gowentgone – Love and Respect (Vidab)
04. Roska – Elevate (Roska Kicks n Snares)
05. Equalized 002 (white)
06. Blaine – Mutant Funk (Aphrodiziak)
07. Joe – Rut (Hessle Audio)
08. Sigha – Remembrance (Hotflush)
09. Pangaea – Bear Witness (Hotflush)
10. Boxcutter – Sidereal Day (Planet Mu)
11. Marco Bernardi - Mystery of Nazerus (2562 remix)
12. Sigha – On the Strip (Hotflush)
13. Anstam – Cree (Anstam Music)
14. Scuba – Klinik (Hotflush)
15. Jus Wan – Submersive (Scuba version) (Naked Lunch)
16. Scuba – Speak (Naked Lunch)